Thursday, September 19, 2019

dirrtymistress101.nairobigal@blogger.com,FINAL NOTIFICATION NEXT OF KIN

Hello dirrtymistress101.nairobigal@blogger.com,

It is good to be in contact with you even though this medium of
communication has been grossly abused by impostors and criminal
minded
people thereby making it difficult for people with genuine
struggle to
correspond and exchange views without skepticism. The United
Kingdom's
Treasury Department receives over £10bn every year from unclaimed
estates; forgotten funds; abandoned shares and dormant accounts
because
beneficiaries of deceased families are not being located to lay
claim to
funds left in the bank.

This letter is a final warning notice regarding the death of my
Late
client Edward,wife and only daughter while on holiday at
Louisiana USA
in the August 2005 Atlantic hurricane Katrina disaster. According
to the
laws of England and Wales, section 46 of the Administration of
Estates
Act of 1925 (with subsequent amendments). My late client's bank
has
issued me a Final written notice to provide his next-of-kin
within 7
days or have his funds declared UNCLAIMED and sent into
government
treasury.

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in London
for a
long time. There were some of his properties put out for sale
before his
death,for which payment has since been made. The proceeds of the
sale is
deposited into his local account here. I found your name in some
of his
documents and that is why I traced your email through an advanced
search.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last-name with my
late
client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my late
client. I
await your prompt response, Regards,

Bar.Mark Smith
Principal Partner

No comments: