Saturday, March 27, 2021

My Concern (Trust)

DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL AND ENERGY RESOURCE SOUTH AFRICA
JOHANNESBURG
PO Box 91230, Auckland Park, 2006, South Africa
 
REQUEST FOR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP           
 
Due to bad network transmission you might receive this email on spam box , please don't ignore treat as urgent.
 
I was a project Implementation director, during the leadership of President Jacob Zuma, in Department of Minerals and Natural Resources in South Africa. I have an over invoiced Contract Sum of (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) USD$18.M. I need a trustworthy agent or individual that will assist me in the transfer of this amount for subsequent investment in properties.
 
Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.
 
Yours Faithfully,
Engr. Michael A  Zuma
pvt: zengrmichael@gmail.com

No comments: